Does Virtual Assistant can help develop your business?
A Virtual Assistant will give you the one priceless gift you need more than anything and that is… TIME.
Virtual assistants decrease your labor costs! Virtual assistants are independent contractors which means you don’t need to even think about payroll taxes, vacation pay, sick days, worker’s compensation and employee benefits such as health and dental insurance and you can start doing the things you enjoy and have forgotten about. You can begin to spend the evenings with family and friends, instead of locked away in front of your computer.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
- Virtual assistants take on every day needed tasks if you don’t have time for it because you’re too busy developing your company and minding all the jobs: sales and marketing manager, CEO, strategic planner, etc.
Things to Consider before hiring a VA
- Do you love writing articles and blogs, but it’s too time consuming? Your VA can assist with the time consuming parts.
- They can load articles to your website, post your blogs and create a newsletter which will give you time to do the things you love.
- Your VA is accountable for taking care of your Social Media to keep you updated. This also drive customers to your website.
So if you’re still unsure if you should pay for a virtual assistant, here are some of its benefits.
Benefits of a Virtual Assistant
- Valuable Skill Set.
- Saving on Hiring a Full-Time Employee
- Save on Office Space.
- Only Pay for Time Spent on Projects.
The Following Task that a VA can provide you
- Administrative Assistant – Most companies need a good administrative assistant. A virtual assistant can handle all types of administrative services, which include handling company email, scheduling and confirming appointments, dealing business correspondence, entering data, and assisting with bookkeeping. They can also handle additional projects that you don’t have time to handle. Luckily, most virtual assistants are Microsoft Excel experts.
- Social Media Assistant – Managing social media for your company can become time consuming for many company owners. The time that can be spent on other income-generating tasks. But it is essential in a business’s marketing plan, it can be passed on to a virtual assistant. This is the field where a virtual assistant can assist you. A virtual assistant can plan and schedule your social media marketing on your Facebook business page, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google pages as well as on any other social media site that you use. They can search content, monitor and participate the users, and helps you in developing your network.
- Web Site Designer/Administrator – You will find a group of virtual assistants who focus in web designing and management. You will find a couple of virtual assistants in this field who are experts in web development using software such as WordPress and others like it If your company needs assistance with its website, which includes a blog, using this type of virtual assistant would be an asset for your business.
- Marketing Assistant – Comparable to the function of a social media assistant, a virtual assistant is a great instrument for marketing. They can assist you with the launching of any marketing campaigns and to track their success. A virtual assistant can assist you in implementing your marketing plan by helping with email campaigns. They can assist you with this by scraping your email list to ensure that all the addresses are up to. They also assist you in implementing and track the analytics of the email campaign. Another way to use a virtual assistant in marketing is to have them endorse any blogs that you have. This is very essential to any business that has a blog. It should be promoted, updated, and well managed.
- Customer Service Representative – For a busy business owner, customer service is a great task to hire a virtual assistant. You can forward calls to your virtual assistant, and they become a virtual call center designed especially for your company. With the use of technology, there are companies that make this an easy choice for small businesses. The virtual assistant can handle any follow-up calls as required.
Is it Worth your Time?
Think about it… know what makes sense.
You will be amazed how much your company will propagate with an extra pair of hands to assist.